Science 2.0 Conference
The 2nd International Science 2.0 Conference will take place from March 25 to 26, 2015 in Hamburg. The day before, on March 24, a Barcamp Science 2.0 will be held in conjunction with the conference. Chair of the conference is Professor Klaus Tochtermann, director of ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics and speaker of the Leibniz Research Alliance Science 2.0. Benedikt Fecher will represent the HIIG at the conference with a lightning talk on “Data sharing in academia. Results from an empirical survey among researchers in Germany”.
This year’s conference aims to discuss Science 2.0 in the context of related and already established topics, such as Citizen Science, Open Access or Big Data Analysis.
The HIIG is one of 37 partners of the Leibniz Research Alliance Science 2.0. The transdisciplinary Research Alliance is incorporated in the Leibniz Association and examines the effects of Science 2.0 on scientific research and society. “New working habits”, “technological development” and “user behaviour research” are at the centre of these research efforts.
- Digitaler Salon Special: Gewissensbytes
- Spreepalais am Dom – Saal Spektrum
- Transatlantic Conference: Building Common Approaches for Cybersecurity and Privacy in a Globalized World
- 01.10.2018 - 03.10.2018
- NYU School of Law | Lester Pollack Colloquium Room
- Shoshana Zuboff: Surveillance Capitalism and Democracy
- Kino International